Panther Island / Central City News
Gateway Park - Editor's Pick for Best Park 2020
Gateway Park is home to multiple valley storage sites that are vital to the USACE Central City Flood Project. In addition to the park providing flood protection for our city, Gateway Park offers a variety of amenities for locals, with more to come thanks to the City of Fort Worth’s Comprehensive plan.
Gateway Park won Fort Worth Magazine’s Editor Pick for Best park in 2020. Check out all of that you can participate in at Gateway now as well as to what is it to come!
Things To Do Now:
- Take your fur-friend out for a fun day at Fort Woof Dog Park
- Play a pickup game of soccer on one of the turf fields
- Love mountain biking? Take a ride on their mountain biking trails
- Launch your kayak for fun on the river
- Rent a B-cycle from the Fort Worth Bike Sharing station located at 5302 E 1st St Fort Worth, TX 76103