Morning Ride with Fort Worth Bike Share
- HOURS: 24-hours a day, 7-days a week
- LOCATION: 45 stations total with our fav located at Panther Island Pavilion, 480 N Taylor Street, 76102
- PRICING: $8 for each 24-hour membership (bike must be checked in at sharing station once every hour to avoid additional charges)
- WEBSITE: fortworth.bcycle.com
Afternoon Adventure with Backwoods Paddlesports
Spring fever got you feeling adventurous? Backwoods Paddlesports at Panther Island Pavilion is open during the weekend starting on Friday, March 13. They’ve got kayaks available for rent, along with stand-up paddleboards and canoes. So grab your crew and head down to the Trinity River for some outdoor fun. Never kayaked before? No problem. The Backwoods staff will give you instructions before you get your paddle on.
- HOURS: Friday-Saturday, 10am-6pm (March 13-15) *Pending weather
- LOCATION: 398 North Taylor Street, 76102
- PRICING: Watersport rentals range from $15-$25 per hour.
- WEBSITE: backwoodspaddlesports.com
Cool Nights at Coyote Drive-In
- HOURS: 7-days a week, rain or shine, gates open at 5:30pm with first show time about between 7:50pm and 8:15pm with a 10-minute intermission before the second feature.
- LOCATION: 223 NE 4th Street, 76164
- PRICING: $8 for adults (12 & up), children 5-11 are $4, ages 4 and under are free.
- WEBSITE: coyotedrive-in.com/fortworth
Drink an Unique Fort Worth brew at Panther Island Brewing
Wednesday (4:00 PM – 10:00 PM), Thursday (4:00 PM – 10:00 PM), Friday (7:00AM – 10:00 PM), Saturday (12:00 PM – 10:00 PM), Sunday (12:00 PM – 10:00 PM)
- LOCATION: 501 N Main St Fort Worth, Texas
- WEBSITE: http://pantherislandbrewing.com/