Spread the fun out throughout the week or pack it all in a day! Kiddos of all ages won’t get bored with these entertaining options during the week of Spring Break, March 9-13. From a bike ride and double-features to an outdoor river adventure, swing into spring and break with these fun things to do right now on Panther Island.
Morning Ride with Fort Worth Bike Share
Get up and get active over Spring Break and enjoy a bike ride on the Trinity Trails!
- HOURS: 24-hours a day, 7-days a week
- LOCATION: 45 stations total with our fav located at Panther Island Pavilion, 480 N Taylor Street, 76102
- PRICING: $8 for each 24-hour membership (bike must be checked in at sharing station once every hour to avoid additional charges)
- WEBSITE: fortworth.bcycle.com
Afternoon Adventure with Backwoods PaddlesportsSpring fever got you feeling adventurous? Backwoods Paddlesports at Panther Island Pavilion is open during the weekend starting on Friday, March 13. They’ve got kayaks available for rent, along with stand-up paddleboards and canoes. So grab your crew and head down to the Trinity River for some outdoor fun. Never kayaked before? No problem. The Backwoods staff will give you instructions before you get your paddle on.
- HOURS: Friday-Saturday, 10am-6pm (March 13-15) *Pending weather
- LOCATION: 398 North Taylor Street, 76102
- PRICING: Watersport rentals range from $15-$25 per hour.
- WEBSITE: backwoodspaddlesports.com
Cool Nights at Coyote Drive-In
Grab a blanket and your favorite peeps for a night under the stars watching a movie and munching on snacks from the drive-in’s concessionaire, the Coyote Canteen. Remember that each ticket holder gets to see two movies back-to-back, including current first-run movies. Beer and wine are available for purchase and all leashed fur babies are welcome too!
- HOURS: 7-days a week, rain or shine, gates open at 5:30pm with first show time about between 7:50pm and 8:15pm with a 10-minute intermission before the second feature.
- LOCATION: 223 NE 4th Street, 76164
- PRICING: $8 for adults (12 & up), children 5-11 are $4, ages 4 and under are free.
- WEBSITE: coyotedrive-in.com/fortworth
Drink an Unique Fort Worth brew at Panther Island Brewing
Grab a friend and head over to Panther Island Brewing during the break! Try a few of their many beers on tap and snag some great food from their resident food truck, Smokin’ Catcus. Their taproom is kid and pet friendly!
Wednesday (4:00 PM – 10:00 PM), Thursday (4:00 PM – 10:00 PM), Friday (7:00AM – 10:00 PM), Saturday (12:00 PM – 10:00 PM), Sunday (12:00 PM – 10:00 PM)
- LOCATION: 501 N Main St Fort Worth, Texas
- WEBSITE: http://pantherislandbrewing.com/